Our Arlington Heights Salon and Spa
Hours of Operation
|Monday||10:00am – 4:00pm|
|Tuesday||9:00am – 8:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am – 9:00pm|
|Thursday||9:00am – 9:00pm|
|Friday||8:00am – 7:00pm|
|Saturday||8:00am – 5:00 pm|
- When booking spa services, we require a major credit card to hold the reservation.
- To ensure you get an appointment when and with whom you want, we recommend you re-book prior to leaving the Salon and Spa.
- If you feel you would be better served by another staff member, please let us know. Your satisfaction is our goal, and our staff members want to make your experience with us special.
- Please arrive 15 to 20 minutes prior to your appointment. This will allow you time to check in, receive your locker and prepare for your service.
- Being on-time for your appointment is greatly appreciated so you may receive your full service and our other clients are not inconvenienced.
- For spa services, robes, sandals, towels and essential amenities are provided.
- For the comfort of our guests, children under the age of 16 are not permitted in the spa area without an appointment.
- Should a cancellation or date change be necessary, we require a minimum of 24 hours notice. This will help avoid being charged for all services booked.
- If cancellation of spa services is received on the same day of services, we will do everything to re-book those cancelled time slots. If we are unable to do this, you will be charged for the cancelled services.
Payment and Gratuities
Tipping is always left to the discretion of our guests. Gift cards do not include gratuity. 20% gratuity will automatically be added to parties of three or more. For payment of services, we accept Visa, Master Card and Discover.
- No refunds on gift cards
- Exchanges for other services may be accommodated
- Gratuity cannot be added to gift cards or credit cards
- Prices are subject to change without notice
For your comfort we request that you disclose any medical condition and/or prescription medications you are taking. If you are pregnant, have high blood pressure or are sensitive to iodine, please consult your doctor prior to spa services. In keeping with our commitment to cleanliness, safety and hygiene, we sterilize and sanitize all of our equipment for services and treatment. For our clients’ comfort and well-being, our Salon and Spa is smoke-free.
We regret that we cannot be responsible for loss or damage of personal articles. We ask that you please change into the robe or smock provided for your service and lock all personal belongings in the locker provided.